Booking documents: useful tips
You can request the documents you need through Omnia
You will find three options:
- Biblioteca UdG to book the documents available in the UdG Llibrary.
- PUC to request the documents from the other Catalan universities when they are not in UdG Library or they are on loan.
- Préstec Interbibliotecari to request the documents that you have not been able to get through PUC.
Tips to get the book as soon as possible:
- Prioritize the booking of the documents available in the UdG, it is the fastest system.
- If the documents are not in the UdG Library or they are on loan, request them through PUC to the Catalan universities. It is a free service and in a few days you will be able to pick them up at your library.
- If you request it through PUC, please check the availability of the copies on the form. If they are available, it is important that you indicate the library where you want to pick up the documents. If they are not available, request them through Interlibrary Loan.
- If a document cannot be borrowed through PUC, you will receive a cancellation notice immediately by email. In this case, use Interlibrary Loan.
- You can use the interlibrary loan when the documents are not in the UdG Library or when you have not been able to request them through PUC. It is a fast service, although it is priced according to the type of user.
- You will receive email notifications of your PUC loans from the library that owns the document.