Mendeley. Bibliographic references and citations manager
Mendeley is a bibliographic reference manager. This tool lets you organise the documents you consult to do your research and attach the PDF of the full text to it. It has a desktop version that must be downloaded and installed on a PC or a mobile device. It also has an online service allowing you to consult your account from anywhere where there is Internet access. The information can be synchronised on both the desktop and the online versions.
- Import documents automatically or manually.
- Organise your personal bibliography.
- Create public or private groups.
- Automatically cite a Word document and generate the bibliography.
- Personal profile including your CV, publications, affiliation, etc.
- Export references from Grec to Mendeley.
The UdG has institutional access for members of the university community, which offers you:
- Personal library capacity 100 GB
- Private group capacity 100 GB
- Members per private group up to 100 people
- Number of private groups up to 1,000
Find out more information at the Library on your campus or at firstname.lastname@example.org