Become a user


Members of the university community (students, teaching and research staff (PDI) and administrative and service staff (PAS)) and authorised users can use all the Library’s resources and services by showing their UdG card. 
Any citizen can freely access the campus libraries and the sources located in their reading rooms, although restrictions can be put in place when circumstances so require. 
You must be a user authorised by the Library to use the specific services and resources. This will allow you to use the IT and consultation service, borrow up to five books for two-weeks, and consult the digital library from the reading rooms. 
Go to the Library information desk to carry out the corresponding procedure: 

You must be part of the Alumni UdG community. Then all you have to do is go to one of the UdG libraries and show your student card or other accrediting document. 

You must present your student card or an accrediting document from your school.

If you are a student from another Catalan university or the UNED, show your student card from your university. Special loan conditions will apply to students from Catalan universities. 

If you are a member of an association with which the Library has signed a collaboration agreement, then take an accrediting document with you when you go to the Library. If your professional association does not have an agreement but you think it would be interesting for them to have one, then send us an email and we will get in contact with the association. 

Service charter for professional associations



Professional associations that have collaboration agreements with the Library


Official College of Nurses of Girona
Association of Surveyors and Technical Architects of Girona
Architects’ Association of Catalonia. Demarcation Girona
College of Industrial Technical Engineers of Girona
Official College of Doctors of Girona
Official College of Psychologists of Catalonia - Girona Province

No procedure required. You have access to the same resources and services as when you were in active service

You must go to the University External Relations Office to be issued with accrediting documentation as a visiting professor. Then all you have to do is go to one of the UdG libraries and show your national identity card or passport.

You must show your seminary card or an accrediting document.

You can become a Library user by paying an annual fee. Get more information from the loans desks of the campus libraries.